340 State Route 34
Colts Neck, NJ07722
Chelsea Yarns invites you to visit our shop where all your knitting and crochet desires will be fulfilled in one convenient spot. Come explore the Yarniverse with us and let our knowledgeable, experienced and friendly staff guide and inspire you to enjoy all the latest trends, yarns, projects and accessories available to the consumer. Our selection of yarn includes Rowan, Shibui, Noro, Cascade, Madelinetosh, Berroco, Tahki, Anzula, Manos Del Uruguay, Artyarns, Juniper Moon Farm, Frog Tree, The Fibre Company, Misti Alpaca, Dream in Color, Handmaiden, Skacel, ZenGarden and many more. We encourage and support indie dyers and our comprehensive selection of hand-dyed gems reflects this.
We are located on the Jersey Shore in the historic town of Colts Neck. As you drive towards the shop you will see much evidence of the rural farming and horse breeding community which still exists here. Along the way, enjoy sights of rambling vistas where sheep, goats, horses, chickens openly graze. Notice the many signs that landmark events and our ties to the Revolutionary War.
Join us on an adventure to uncharted territory! The possibilities are infinite!
Tuesday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday Closed (Wool Walk weekend we will be open 11:00 – 4:00 pm)
Free parking in our spacious lot. Store is handicap accessible and handicap parking is available right outside our door.
Places to eat:
Delicious Orchards- We are located adjacent to the famous Delicious Orchards which attracts visitors from all over New Jersey and New York.They offer the finest quality organic produce, food and gourmet favorites for your enjoyment.
Huddy’s- A fantastic lunch or dinner stop located on the site of the homestead of Revolutionary War hero, Capt. Joshua Huddy.
The Colts Neck Inn – A lunch and dinner favorite across the street from our shop which was a tavern and stagecoach stop dating back to 1717.
In our shopping center you can choose from Perkins, Subway, Gianni’s Pizza, Let’s Yo, Han-Jing and Colts Neck Bagel.
66 Elm Street #2
Westfield, NJ 07090
At Knit-a-Bit, we consider ourselves the ultimate “neighborhood yarn store” with products from Berroco, Tahki Stacy Charles, Shibui, Addi-Turbo, Cascade and more.
We are passionate about knitting, yarn, and crochet. Whether you have been a knitter for 40 years or you are just beginning your first project, Knit-a-Bit offers an environment where you can hone your skills and expand your knowledge amongst a warm, fun, and friendly group of people.
With 11 years as a Westfield business, we also have great eating recommendations such as Casa di Pizza for a slice, Xocolatz for a great burger or Vicki’s Diner for good home-style cooking. Come visit us in the heart of downtown Westfield!
sun. 12 – 4:00pm
tue. 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
wed. 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
thu. 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
fri. 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
sat. 10:00 am – 5:00pm
107 Fourth Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201) 217-9276Celebrating Ten Years! Patricia’s Yarns is an exclusive retailer of hand-dyed, natural fiber, artisan yarns for hand knitting and crochet.Patricia’s Yarns is owned by Patricia Scribner, a Hoboken resident and an avid knitter and crocheter. Patricia’s Yarns was a dream until April, 2004 when Patricia left her career at a financial firm with a goal of doing something she loves in the town that she loves. The shop became a reality in July of that same year.Patricia designed her shop to best display the beautiful yarns she hand selects from around the world and to make a cozy and inviting space just for you. It is the goal of Patricia’s Yarns to fulfill all of your knitting and crocheting needs.A true Local Yarn Shop, Patricia’s Yarns is proud of its ongoing commitment to the city of Hoboken and beyond. We are honored to partner in philanthropy with the following organizations: (Locally) the Hoboken Homeless Shelter, the Hoboken Historical Society, numerous local public and private schools, (Nationally) Caps to the Capital, Heifer International, The Mother Bear Project, and Project Linus.HoursTues. to Thurs.: 12-7
Fri., Sat. and Sun.: 12-6
Mon.: ClosedLocal Food or Drink options:Empire Coffee – just on the corner at 338 Bloomfield StreetGrimaldi’s PIzza – 411 Washington StreetElysian Cafe – a bit of a walk but nice to sit and enjoy a relaxing meal or dinner 1001 Washington Street
4 Cattano Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
Fine yarns, accessories and inspiration for knitting, crochet, spinning and weaving.
Trillium Yarns is a beautiful, sunlit yarn store in downtown Morristown, filled floor to ceiling with the finest luxury fibers and fiber arts accessories, books, magazines, and beautiful samples for inspiration. We offer classes for every level, from beginner to very experienced, and workshops from some of the best designers and teachers in the industry. We are always looking for the best materials, and constantly update our stock.
We offer the following brands:
Afghan Cashmere, Atenti, Bare Naked Wools, Bergere de France, Bettina Bierly, Blue Heron, Blue Sky Alpacas, Cascade, ChiaoGoo, Churchmouse Yarns & Teas, The Fibre Company, Elsbeth Lavold, Feza, From the Mountain, Handmaiden, Hiya Hiya, Interweave, Ito, Jade Sapphire, Juniper Moon Farms, Koigu, Knitter’s Pride, Lantern Moon, Lotus, Louet, Madelinetosh, Malabrigo, Manos del Uruguay, Namaste, Noro, Reywa, Rowan, Skacel, Schacht, Schoppel Wolle, Shibui, String Theory, Swan’s Island, Vogue Knitting and Zen Yarn Garden and more.
Monday : CLOSED
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 11-6pm
Friday 1- 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-5pm
– The Artist Baker is just a few doors down. Tasty things for breakfast and lunch and incredibly delicious sweets of all kinds.
– Trillium Yarns is right in downtown Morristown, home to some great restaurants of all kinds, the committed pig (amazing breakfast, lunch and dinner, and oreos dipped in red velvet batter and deep fried!), Urban Table, Pita Grill, The Office, Muscle Maker Grill, Lin’s Palace, and many, many more.
We have several great places to eat close by:
– The Country Store and Deli, right across the street, has a great selection of gourmet sandwiches and wraps, and some great Indian food, coffee, and all sorts of beverages- including the adult kind.
– Dominick’s Pizza, down the road (toward Morristown) has great pizza by the slice, salads, pasta and more.
– On the way to Bernardsville, Morini’s Osteria has world class Italian food, and Monterey Gourmet has wonderful sandwiches and gourmet foods to go.
Yarn Diva & More
428 Hillsdale Ave, Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Welcome to Yarn Diva! It’s pure eye candy!! The shop is filled with beautiful, luscious yarns, free patterns are available as well as all accessories for knitting and crocheting.
My name is Ann Marie and the shop is a dream come true for me. You’ll also meet my daughter, Dina and my friend, Karen, my inspiration. They’re in the shop on Saturdays.
Stop by and let the yarns embrace you – let your imagination run wild – make something wonderful!
Selection of yarn carried:
BeSweet, Blue Sky Alpaca, Claudia Hand Painted, Colinette, Crystal Palace Yarns, Dream in Color, Feza, Fiesta, Great Adirondack, Hand Maiden/Fleece Artist, Interlacements Yarns, Jojoland, Joseph Galler, Kauni, Knit One Crochet Too, Lana (Hemp for Knitting),Lang, Lotus,Madelinetosh , Malabrigo, Mango Moon,Oasis, Bergere de France, Patons Canadiana, Prism, Spud & Chloe, Stonehenge Fiber, SWTC, Tilli Tomas, Zealana Yarns, Zen Yarn Garden & Zitron
We also carry a wide variety of accessories for knitting and crocheting – from buttons, handcrafted jewelry, shawl pins and patterns, to Addi Turbo needles, Knitter’s Pride Dreamz, Indian Lake Cherry needles, glass needles, Chiaogoo needles, and much, much more!
Places to eat
Ronnie’s Bagels 118 Broadway
The Cornerstone Restaurant 84 Broadway
Friendly’s 441 Hillsdale Ave.
The Blue Purl
60 Main Street
Madison, NJ 07940
The Blue Purl is a big, bright and beautiful full-service yarn shop, and we can’t wait to see you all on this year’s Wool Walk! We’ve been busy filling our shelves with cottons and linens for fast and fun warm weather projects. We offer inspiration, warm hospitality, friendly assistance and a great selection of yarns, needles and hooks, books, patterns and supplies. We also offer a variety of classes as well as finishing services. Special orders don’t upset us – ask us if you can’t find what you are looking for!!
Hours for the Walk:
Thursday 10 – 8
Friday 10 – 5
Saturday 10 – 5
Sunday 12 – 4
The Blue Purl is located in the lovely Boro of Madison, right on Main Street and just a block away from NJT’s Midtown Direct train service. There are plenty of places to browse, eat and drink while you are here. Stop in at Drip, our wonderful coffee shop, where you are likely to see knitters at any time. Have a quick bite at Bagel Chateau, Biladi Grill (Mediterranean) or Takuma (Japanese), or enjoy a wrap or sandwich at On a Roll. Distance to all these establishments is measured in steps from our door!
And remember that parking in Madison is free and plentiful, both on street and in municipal lots.